As universities across the country struggle to provide services to students despite steep budget cuts, people counters can provide useful building usage data such as peak traffic hours and frequently-visited areas.
This information allows campus facilities to save money and run more efficiently.
Traf-Sys is a leading provider of people counting systems to university buildings such as libraries, cafeterias and student unions.
From this eBook, universities will learn how to:
- Increase visibility of student traffic and building usage
- Make better use of available space
- Justify budget, resource and expansion requests
- Provide value to students
- Save money on building needs