University and Public Sector Customers
Not only do universities have facilities where students go to learn, they also have a variety of other types of facilities ranging from dorms, cafeterias, convention halls, sports complexes, museums, and more. Having an understanding of the daily traffic counts to each of these facilities provides a myriad of benefits.
Here are some of the top benefits of using a Traf-Sys people counting solution to capture traffic data at your various university facilities:
- Support expansion project funding requests with comprehensive real numbers on pedestrian traffic.
- Real-Time Tracking. Find out what sections of your campus are getting the most pedestrian traffic.
- Promotional Activities. Find out what works, what doesn’t, and how to make your promotions translate to traffic.
- Security Staffing. Use traffic data to ensure the appropriate security staffing at various campus facilities.
- Marketing Strategies. Integrate traffic data into your overall marketing and advertising plans.
The data we receive from our Traf-Sys people counting systems is always valuable when we pull the exact data of how the building is being used for our annual reports. Before using Traf-Sys, we used to think our numbers went down in the summer, but we soon found out that they actually increased.
We have noticed numerous benefits by utilizing Traf-Sys people counting systems. It has provided data to help with decision making and has saved us labor by not having to use manual counters. The data we receive from the people counting systems also helps us determine what type of furniture to place at a particular location based on traffic patterns.