900 mhZ Pulse Transmitter
For use with wireless thermal sensors
Don’t want to run Cat 5 cabling to the front of your facility, or upgrade a legacy local area network (LAN)? The Traf-Sys Wireless Thermal Sensor is the answer.
Using a 900 MHz proprietary wireless protocol, the Wireless Transmitter can communicate up to 1,200 feet to the data controller, providing secure data communication without interfering with nearby 802.11 WiFi signals.
Get a Free Quote
Find out how a people counting system from Traf-Sys can help your business today!
- Thermal sensor contains all the same counting capabilities as the IP connected model.
- Local 110V power, instead of a network connection, is used in your entrance ceiling where the sensor is mounted.
- Works extremely well in facilities where running Cat 5 cabling is difficult or impossible.
- 900 MHz frequency-hopping ensures that your WiFi or other wireless devices won’t be disturbed.
- Wireless range can be extended with repeaters to accommodate nearly any building layout.
- One transmitter supports daisy-chain connections to multiple people counting devices (wide area entrance).
- Size: 4.125” x 2.25” x 1.125”
- Casing: ABS Plastic
- Connection: 900 MHz wireless
- Display: Integrated 6-digit LCD display indicating total counts
- Mounting: Side or Front Firing IR Beam (switch selectable)
- IR Sensor Range: 20 ft max
- Radio Range: Up to 500 ft indoor radio range
- Power: 3.6v lithium; up to 1.5 to 2 years battery life; Optional AC adapters available
- Environment: Indoor environments free from obstruction between sensors
Get a Free Product Catalog
Check out all of the products Traf-Sys has to offer in our NEW product catalog!