Overhead People Counting Sensor
Power-Over-Ethernet Thermal People Counters
& Gazelle Dual-View with Video Validation
The Gazelle Series People Counter provides an accurate people counting solution with built-in Ethernet Connectivity. There are several versions of the Gazelle series that can be combined to suit your needs. All require VisiCount software and POE connections.
- Gazelle DualView People Counters include video detection along with thermal detection to offer absolute verification capability provided by a live, real-time video feed. This also allows the counter to be configured locally or remotely with a high degree of certainty and accuracy.
- Gazelle 2 90° Wide-Angle Format People Counting Sensor offers highly accurate people counts regardless of light conditions. It also features an increase in detection area of up to 40 percent.
- Gazelle IP People Counters offer thermal detection without the video camera. These devices offer the same thermal counting accuracy and remote configuration without video.
- Gazelle IP Node People Counters can be used in conjunction with the Gazelle DualView or Gazelle IP master devices to provide wide-opening counting capability over an extended area.
- Gazelle Relay Output People Counters are typically used with a wireless transmitter to provide connectivity in cases where network cabling is not available.