Gazelle Series Power-Over-Ethernet Thermal People Counters and Gazelle Dual-View with Video Validation
|Overhead People Counting Sensor|
The Gazelle Series People Counter provides an accurate people counting solution with built-in Ethernet Connectivity. There are several versions of the Gazelle series that can be combined to suit your needs. All require VisiCount software and POE connections.
- Gazelle DualView People Counters include video detection along with thermal detection to offer absolute verification capability provided by a live, real-time video feed. This also allows the counter to be configured locally or remotely with a high degree of certainty and accuracy.
- Gazelle IP People Counters offer thermal detection without the video camera. These devices offer the same thermal counting accuracy and remote configuration without video.
- Gazelle IP Node People Counters can be used in conjunction with the Gazelle DualView or Gazelle IP master devices to provide wide-opening counting capability over an extended area.
- Gazelle Relay Output People Counters are typically used with a wireless transmitter to provide connectivity in cases where network cabling is not available.
Key features of the Gazelle include:
- Low profile design
- WideTracker capability for up to 8 units, allowing for effective coverage of entrances up to 118 feet wide at maximum mounting height
- Customizable count zones adapt virtually to any entrance
- Operation independent of ambient light
- Web-browser set-up tool for remote configuration
- Simple Power-Over-Ethernet connection
- Tamper-proof enclosure mounts in the ceiling, out of harm’s way
- Data is stored during a power loss
- Handles high volume traffic
What is Required
click image for larger view
- Size: 7.5” x 4.37″ x 2.5″
- Casing: ABS Plastic
- Optimum Mounting Height: 7.5 to 15 feet for 60 degree lens; 15 to 22 feet for 40 degree lens
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE); Optional 24 VDC power supply if PoE is not available
- Interfaces: Built-in Ethernet connection for configuration and data access
- Connection: RJ-45 female; daisy-chain connection among multiple sensors
- Mounting: Traf-Sys Mounting Base
- Calibration: Built-in Web Browser configuration software requires the Microsoft Silverlight plugin (available as a free download from Microsoft)
- Environment: Indoor environments free from rapid changes in temperature or humidity