Horizontal Wireless/Wired People Counter (battery-powered only)
The Traf-Sys OmniCounter is the go-to choice for retail stores or facilities that need wireless people counting capabilities and flexible mounting options. If you’re looking for an affordable door-frame mount or wall-mount traffic counting solution, this counter will meet your requirements in style.
The Traf-Sys OmniCounter is flexible enough to accommodate most entrances, covering an Infrared transmission range of up to 16 feet (in high power mode). The OmniCounter can be quickly and easily installed, and it can be configured for either front-firing or side-firing installations. The counter is powered by a 3.6v lithium batteries (lasts about a year) and includes an LCD display, which shows the current number of counts recorded at the end of each day.
The Traf-Sys OmniCounter can be used as a standalone option, or it can be enhanced with our Traf-Sys MIU-1000 Data Controller and wireless repeater, enabling you to view traffic counting data remotely over a network. Add the VisiCount people counting software to compile and analyze pedestrian traffic data across thousands of networked people counting data points.
Get a Free Quote
Find out how a people counting system from Traf-Sys can help your business today!
- Flexible design allows for door-frame mount or wall-mount
- Battery operated for a truly wireless installation
- Side or Front IR Beam (user selectable)
- Low or High Power IR Range (user selectable)
- 418 MHz radio interface
- Unique serial number embedded in radio packets
- Integrated 6-digit LCD display indicating total counts
- Up to 16 ft. Infrared transmission range in high-power mode
- Small size, light weight, fast and easy installation
- Can be used alone or with a Traf-Sys MIU data controller and wireless repeater enabling remote viewing
What is required
VisiCount Software Data Controller
Get a Free Product Catalog
Check out all of the products Traf-Sys has to offer in our NEW product catalog!