Vision Apex MonoLens
Overhead People Counting Sensor
|Overhead People Counting Sensor|
If you’re looking for an affordable video-based people counting system that can handle high traffic volumes and can accommodate wide areas (via multiple units), the Traf-Sys Vision Apex MonoLens People Counter is the ideal solution. This people counter is designed to provide accurate customer counting in environments with consistent lighting. This standalone traffic counting system requires no additional equipment for data collection and delivery, thereby reducing your people counting costs.
The Traf-Sys Vision Apex MonoLens People Counter supports remote configuration and video capture, and it comes with upgradeable software. All image processing and data logging is done within a single, tamper-proof unit and stored for up to 10 days in the device’s flash memory.
This people counter supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) power options, and it offers built-in data protection during a power loss. The people counter is fully compatible with our VisiCount software, enabling you to create meaningful reports from a single location or from thousands of monitoring points across multiple locations.
Key features of the Vision Apex MonoLens include:
- Affordable video people counting system
- Can handle wide area (using multiple units)
- Handles high traffic volume
- Remote configuration of detection zone
- Upgradable software
- Supports remote video capture for accuracy validation
- Can be mounted at an angle for special applications
- No other hardware required
- Tamper proof
- Data is stored during a power loss
- Flash memory stores configuration settings and up to 10 days of data
- No additional in-store devices required for data collection and delivery
What is Required
Network Connection Required
Visicount Software Required
[clear] [heading_4 type=”divider”]click image for larger view[/heading_4]