Vision Apex Stereo
Overhead People Counting Sensor
|Overhead People Counting Sensor|
Would you like to know the ratio of children to adults that enter your retail store or facility? How about if you knew the average height of your customers? The Traf-Sys Vision Apex Stereo People Counter can give you this information and more! The counter uses advanced stereo vision (i.e. 3-D technology) and object tracking technology to provide extreme accuracy – distinguishing among children and adults – and accounting for inanimate objects such as shopping carts and strollers.
You can deploy the Traf-Sys Vision Apex Stereo People Counter in a variety of environments, including indoor settings, high traffic environments, and retail stores or facilities with dynamically changing lighting and/or temperatures. The device is also tamper proof and uses flash memory capable of storing configuration settings and up to 10 days’ worth of traffic data.
The Traf-Sys Vision Apex Stereo People Counter is fully compatible with our VisiCount software, enabling you to create meaningful reports from all the data captured. The software supports thousands of monitoring points, enabling you to easily compare traffic trends among various stores.
Additional features of the Traf-Sys Vision Apex Stereo People Counter include:
- Built-in data protection during a power loss
- Remote configuration of detection zone
- Supports remote video capture for accuracy validation
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) and external power options
- Adjusts automatically to changes in lighting, temperature, and other environmental variables
- Handles high traffic volume
- Can filter carts, children, and strollers
- Can measure heights of people
- Flash memory stores configuration settings and up to 10 days of data
What is Required
Network Connection Required
VisiCount Software Required