Z-Wifi Uni-Directional People Counter
Horizontal Wireless/Wired People Counter
|Horizontal Wired / Wireless People Counting Sensors|
The Traf-Sys Z-WiFi People Counters are designed for retail stores or facilities that need wireless people counting capabilities, flexible mounting options, and battery power — without compromising accuracy. If you’re looking for an affordable door-frame mount or wall mount traffic counting solution, this people counter can get the job done with ease.
The Traf-Sys WiFi People Counters are flexible enough to accommodate most entrances, covering an Infrared transmission range of up to 20 feet. The 802.11b WiFi people counters can be quickly and easily installed, and they can be configured for either front-firing or side-firing installations. Each counter is powered by a 3.6V lithium battery (lasts up to two years) and includes an LCD display, which shows the current number of counts recorded at the end of each day.
The Traf-Sys Z-WiFi can be used as a standalone option, or it can be enhanced with our Traf-Sys MIU-1000 Data Controller and wireless repeater, enabling you to view traffic counting data remotely over a network. Add the VisiCount people counting software to compile and analyze pedestrian traffic data across thousands of networked people counting data points.
Key features of the Traf-Sys Z-WiFi People Counters include:
- Realize the true profit potential of your operation with accurate traffic statistics
- People crossing the detection area are counted
- Flexible design allows for door-frame mount or wall mount
- Sensing technology is never confused by color, size or ambient lighting
- Unique serial number identifies specific doors and locations
- Battery-powered; no electrical wiring required
- Optional AC adapters available for direct power connections
- Small size, light weight, fast and easy installation
- Can be used alone or with a Traf-Sys MIU data controller and wireless repeater for remote data collection and viewing
What is Required
VisiCount Software Compatible
Data Controller Required