Businesses must follow local restrictions on the number of people that can gather in their spaces. Retail stores, supermarkets, restaurants, casinos and other public facilities now need to monitor how many people visit them at one time to protect their visitors and stay compliant. Occupant monitoring systems simplify this process through accurate and automated technology.
A cloud-based occupancy counter with sophisticated algorithms that is compatible with your existing tablets, phones, or computers for reliable live occupancy monitoring. To start using SafeEntry, position one team member at each of your store’s entrances. From there, employees can activate SafeEntry occupancy counter technology by inputting the IN and OUT traffic into their device.
Get your SafeEntry Software today to open your business safely. Request a quote for more details!
Our Satisfied Customers
Why Choose SafeEntry as Your Building Occupancy Counter?
SafeEntry allows for efficient, live occupancy monitoring for essential businesses such as banks, hospitals, drugstores, and supermarkets as well as retail stores and shopping malls. Benefits of choosing SafeEntry as your building occupancy counter include:
- Displays “Safe to Admit” number of patrons
- Monitors an unlimited amount of entrances
- Set your own occupancy limits
- Instantly sums up the combined IN and OUT foot traffic
- Does not require additional hardware; no installation necessary
Accurately Monitor Store Occupancy With SafeEntry
People counting technologies help keep everyone safe. Retailers can accurately calculate and monitor the number of people occupying a building at any given time. Occupancy counter systems help managers access the information they need to keep staff and customers via real-time data.
Live occupancy monitoring systems are now being used in pharmacies, retail stores, and other public buildings to control density occupancy and promote social distancing as standard measures to help combat the spread of the novel coronavirus.
As you prepare to open your building to the public, it’s essential to invest in occupancy counting and monitoring systems. SafeEntry from Traf-Sys Inc. is a high-precision people counting system suitable for any environment.
SafeEntry uses the latest technologies to ensure the highest level of accuracy possible to count incoming and outgoing traffic while protecting the privacy of staff and customers. The occupancy counter system is easy to set up and can be used by any employee with a phone, tablet, or computer.
Interested in learning more about monitoring occupancy levels with SafeEntry?
There are plenty of reasons to choose the SafeEntry and Occupancy Alert App. Here’s what makes this the best option for businesses, regardless of their industry.
They Use the Latest Technology
These sensors use the latest Spectrum people-counting devices with 99.5% count accuracy. It serves to protect privacy because it only collects people’s counts. There is no sound or video stored or transmitted, making it the ideal choice for any businesses or facilities where security is a top priority.
They’re Easy to Install
Business owners don’t need to waste a ton of time installing these occupancy counters. SafeEntry offers a self-install solution, so there’s no need to bring in a third-party installer. Business or building owners can have these systems set up and running in as little as 30 minutes.
They Offer Real-Time Occupancy Data
Occupancy data is only useful while there are people within the facility. SafeEntry offers live updates through the Occupancy Alert App, sending immediate alerts when the space approaches or exceeds capacity limits. The app also collects and stores this information, making it available to download for long-term record keeping and analysis.
They Are Infinitely Customizable
No two businesses are alike, and the solutions they need will vary widely. People-counting and occupancy limits don’t have to be a one-size-fits-all solution. SafeEntry offers user-customizable tools, with options to include or exclude existing staff from counts. This is also valuable in case occupancy capacities change on the fly.
- A fast and easy, self-install solution
- Out of the box to fully working in 30 minutes
- Real-time occupancy data
- Immediate alerts when your space approaches or exceeds occupancy limits
- Delivers live occupancy data with visual warnings and alerts when limits are approached or exceeded
- Options to include or exclude staff from occupancy counts
- Data can be downloaded for record-keeping and further analysis
- User-settable occupancy limits
- Designed for small buildings with one entrance or exit. Up to 14.75 feet wide
- Includes WiFi access and pre-configured Android table
Why Choose SafeEntry Occupancy Counter Sensors?
- Uses the latest technology-based Vector 4D people counting device
- 99.5% count accuracy
- Privacy protecting with no video use to count
Keeping Your Visitors Safe With Occupancy Capacity and Building Occupancy Counting
People counting and occupancy tracking solutions will assist with promoting a safe environment through benefits such as:
- Easier enforcement: Occupancy-focused people counting makes it easier to set and enforce occupancy limits through smart technology and automated features.
- Adjustable capacity limits: SafeEntry lets you change capacity limits as needed as policies evolve. With these technologies, you can also adjust your capacity limits as you determine the best limit to promote social distancing in your space.
- Real-time alerts: Since solutions like SafeEntry automatically alert you when your capacity reaches its limit, you can immediately take action to keep your space under capacity.
Improving Your Bottom Line With Occupancy Monitoring
With the pandemic increasing economic uncertainty for businesses and customers, companies and organizations need smart solutions to improve their resilience and build visitor trust. Occupancy people counting systems can help you achieve these goals with:
- Actionable statistics: As a type of people counting technology, occupancy monitoring technology provides statistics on the number of customers who visit your business. Visitor counts can inform anything from performance measurement to bathroom cleaning schedules.
- Instant results: You can install occupancy counting hardware and software on the same day you receive it, allowing you to get a return on investment (ROI) right away.