Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Governments around the country are putting restrictions and limits on the number of people that can gather in one place, such as supermarkets, shops, casinos, restaurants, and other public facilities. For owners of these businesses, it is important that you are utilizing an occupant monitoring system that accurately tallies incoming and outgoing traffic.
Traf-Sys provides two occupant monitoring system options, SafeEntry and SafeCount.
A cloud-based occupancy counter with sophisticated algorithms that is compatible with your existing tablets, phones, or computers for reliable live occupancy monitoring. To start using SafeEntry, position one team member at each of your store’s entrances. From there, employees can activate SafeEntry occupancy counter technology by inputting the IN and OUT traffic into their device.
Get your SafeEntry Software today to open your business safely. Request a quote for more details!
Why Choose SafeEntry as Your Building Occupancy Counter?
SafeEntry allows for efficient, live occupancy monitoring for essential businesses such as banks, hospitals, drugstores, and supermarkets as well as retail stores and shopping malls. Benefits of choosing SafeEntry as your building occupancy counter include:
- Shows the number of patrons that are “Safe to Admit” at any given moment
- Monitors an unlimited amount of entrances, stores or buildings
- Allows you to set your own occupancy limits
- Instantly and automatically sums up the combined IN and OUT foot traffic from all entrances before calculating an occupancy number for all team members to see
- Does not require additional hardware; no installation necessary
Accurately Monitor Store Occupancy With SafeEntry
People counting technologies help keep everyone safe amid the COVID-19 crisis. Retailers can accurately calculate and monitor the number of people occupying a building at any given time. Occupancy counter systems help managers access the information they need to keep staff and customers via real-time data.
Live occupancy monitoring systems are now being used in pharmacies, retail stores, and other public buildings to control density occupancy and promote social distancing as standard measures to help combat the spread of the novel coronavirus.
As you prepare to open your building to the public, it’s essential to invest in occupancy counting and monitoring systems. SafeEntry from Traf-Sys Inc. is a high-precision people counting system suitable for any environment.
SafeEntry uses the latest technologies to ensure the highest level of accuracy possible to count incoming and outgoing traffic while protecting the privacy of staff and customers. The occupancy counter system is easy to set up and can be used by any employee with a phone, tablet, or computer.
Interested in learning more about monitoring occupancy levels with SafeEntry?
An ‘out of the box’ occupancy monitoring solution ideal for small buildings that can be up and running is as fast as 30 minutes. The SafeCountPlus occupancy monitoring system is designed for use across larger buildings with multiple entrance or exit points.
With SafeCount you can measure how many people are in your building for COVID-19 compliance.
These measures are designed to keep everyone safe and ensure people have enough room to distance themselves from other people nearby.
- A fast and easy, self-install solution
- Out of the box to fully working in 30 minutes
- Delivers live occupancy data with visual warnings and alerts when limits are approached or exceeded
- Options to include or exclude staff from occupancy counts
- Data can be downloaded for record-keeping and further analysis
- User-settable occupancy limits
- Designed for small buildings with one entrance or exit. Up to 14.75 feet wide
- Includes WiFi access and pre-configured Android table
Why Choose SafeCount Occupancy Counter Sensors?
- Uses the latest technology-based Vector 4D people counting device
- 99.5% count accuracy
- Privacy protecting with no video use to count