SafeCount Can Help You Comply With Occupancy Limits
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, many Governments around the world are putting restrictions and limits on the number of people that can gather in one place, such as supermarkets, shops, pharmacies or public facilities.
With SafeCount you can measure how many people are in your building for COVID-19 compliance.
These measures are designed to keep everyone safe and ensure people have enough room to distance themselves from other people nearby.
Introducing SafeCount Occupancy Counter Sensor
An ‘out of the box’ occupancy monitoring solution for small buildings.
- A fast and easy, self-install solution
- Out of the box to fully working in 30 minutes
- Delivers live occupancy data with visual warnings and alerts when limits are approached or exceeded
- Options to include or exclude staff from occupancy counts
- Data can be downloaded for record-keeping and further analysis
- User-settable occupancy limits
- Designed for small buildings with one entrance or exit. Up to 14.75 feet wide
- Includes WiFi access and pre-configured Android table
SafeCountPlus Occupancy Monitoring System
An ‘out of the box’ occupancy counting solution for larger buildings
SafeCountPlus Occupancy Counter Sensor
- As per SafeCount
- Designed for larger buildings with multiple or wide entrances/ exits
- Customer will need to purchase a 4G router, data plan, and subscription to True Occupancy Cloud
- Live occupancy dashboards
- Custom reporting and analytics for audit and compliance purposes
- Collect and review data from multiple buildings and locations
- Remote support and setup available
Occupancy counter ideal for larger buildings with multiple or wide entrances and exits:
- Simple to install
- Multiple or wide doorways
- Optional staff exclusion
- Custom compliance reports
Why Choose SafeCount Occupancy Counter Sensors?
- Uses the latest technology-based Vector 4D people counting device
- 99.5% count accuracy
- Privacy protecting with no video use to count