Z-900 Uni-Directional Counting Sensor
Horizonal Wireless/Wired People Counter
|Horizontal Wired / Wireless People Counting Sensors|
If you’re interested in capturing traffic in your store, but just want to dip your toe in the water first, you can. Our Traf-Sys Z-900 People Counters are affordable wireless people counting solutions that don’t require any additional data controllers, cabling, or software. These lithium ion battery-powered devices have an LCD display that shows the current number of counts recorded each day. Also, these standalone devices have an entrance width range of up to 20 feet, a radio range of up to 500 feet, and they include flexible side or front mounting options.
As your traffic counting needs grow, you won’t need to discard your Z-900 People Counter. Simply enhance its capabilities with a CompuCount Data Controller with basic, built-in reports and a web interface.
For more sophisticated people counting analyses, or if you have multiple facilities, upgrade to an MIU-1000 Data Controller and VisiCount Software. This complete system will automatically log your pedestrian traffic data and link it to your LAN (local area network). VisiCount people counting software produces in-depth reports on traffic trends that will help you make smarter business decisions.
Key Features of the Z-900 include:
- Realize the true profit potential of your operation with accurate traffic statistics
- Counts people crossing the detection beam
- Flexible design allows for door-frame mount or wall-mount
- Sensing technology is never confused by color, size or ambient lighting
- For computerized counts, a unique serial number identifies specific doors and locations
- Battery-powered; no electrical wiring required
- Optional AC adapters available for direct power connections
- Small size, light weight; fast, easy and flexible installation
- Can be used alone or with a Traf-Sys Data Controller and VisiCount Software