Eclipse People Counter
Overhead People Counting Sensor
|Overhead People Counting Sensor|
If you’re searching for an accurate video-based people counting solution that can perform under a broad set of environmental conditions, such as high traffic, dynamic lighting and wide entrances, then the Eclipse People Counter is for you.
This counter can be utilized with our VisiCount software on your network to monitor your pedestrian traffic and create reports. Easily manage multiple entrances, facilities, and thousands of monitoring points on the system.
The Eclipse supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) power options, as well as a built in Ethernet connection for configuration and data access.
Key features of the Eclipse include:
- Curved, aesthetically attractive design
- Easy installation and setup
- Counts directionally (IN vs. OUT counts)
- Customizable count zones adapt virtually to any entrance
- Data is stored during a power loss
- Handles high volume traffic