Free eBook: The Benefits of People Counting on College Campuses
As universities across the country struggle to provide services to students despite steep budget cuts, people counters can provide useful building usage data such as peak traffic hours and frequently-visited areas.
This information allows campus facilities to save money and run more efficiently. Free ebook
Traf-Sys is a leading provider of people counting systems to university buildings such as libraries, cafeterias and student unions.
From this eBook, universities will learn how to:
- Increase visibility of student traffic and building usage
- Make better use of available space
- Justify budget, resource and expansion requests
- Provide value to students
- Save money on building needs