Know What Your Patrons Care About with People Counting
Casinos are fast-paced environments filled with flashing lights and gaming sounds. Like a shopping mall store environment, you need to know which areas are generating the most interest from your clients – especially as you plan to add more games down the road.
Want to know more? Get a Free Quote.
Find out how a people counting system from Traf-Sys can help your business today!
In order to expand your offerings effectively, you need to know what brings in revenue and what doesn’t. Without reliable traffic counts, you risk making expensive investments that don’t pay off. On the other hand, monitoring player and visitor traffic accurately can guide decision-making, allowing you to direct resources to the games and attractions that draw crowds.
Strategic decisions based on hard data can give your casino traffic a boost. Using a traffic counting system from Traf-Sys can help you see through all the excitement to the insights that can help you operate and expand your business efficiently.
Use Foot Traffic Data To Help Your Establishment
Your casinos draw people with a variety of attractions — from games and entertainment to dining and special events. Our casino traffic counters help you determine which attractions draw the most guests, which areas receive the most foot-traffic and how many people are entering your establishment on any given day. Here are a few ways you can use data from a Traf-Sys visitor counter to benefit your casinos:
- Direct staff with near real-time data: Our people counters keep track of patrons accurately and automatically, so you can find out what sections of your facility are getting the most pedestrian traffic. Your staff can use near real-time data to find areas that need the most coverage and determine which popular areas are chronically understaffed.
- Turn promotions into traffic: Use traffic monitoring to gauge the success of your marketing efforts. Find out what works, what doesn’t, and adjust your strategy to make your promotions translate to increased traffic.
- Ensure adequate security coverage: Use traffic data to ensure you have the appropriate security staffing at your facility at all times. Schedule fewer security staff members in slow times, and increase security when you expect more visitors.
- Optimize layout: Discover areas where people linger, and add ATMs or other equipment to optimize your layout and increase engagement with your most profitable games.
- Compare performance across locations: Use visitor counters to compare the performance of different locations in your chain. Catch under-performing locations early, and make adjustments to mirror more successful locations and increase numbers.
How Our Systems Work
At Traf-Sys, our people counting systems are unobtrusive and accurate. We offer a number of systems to choose from, including overhead counters and horizontal casino door counters.
Horizontal systems work by counting every time a person interrupts an infrared sensor. These systems work well in narrow doors and entrances through which only one person can pass at a time. For wider spaces, however, overhead systems provide more accurate counts.
Overhead counters track visitors using two different methods: thermal sensing and video recording. Thermal sensors count people by picking up on their body heat. Video sensors derive their counts from video footage. Both systems come with different advantages.
No matter what traffic counting system you choose, Traf-Sys software can help you analyze and use the data you collect. Our software features a user-friendly interface that you can access from any internet-connected laptop or mobile device. The software allows you to view data in a variety of formats, create reports and link sales and staffing data to traffic data so that you can leverage connections to improve your business.
Improve Your Casino Chain’s Performance With Traf-Sys
To provide the games and other attractions that keep your casino’s customers coming back, you need accurate traffic counts. An automatic casino visitor counter can inform your business decisions and help you streamline operations.
Traf-Sys systems collect visitor counts that are between 95 and 99 percent accurate, so you can use them to make data-driven business decisions with confidence. Our systems have proven effective in many casinos like yours, including Wildhorse Resort & Casino, Viejas Casino, The Venetian and many more.
Our service team is dedicated to helping our clients implement effective people counting systems. Request a free quote to see how a traffic counter from Traf-Sys could benefit your casino today.
Get a Free Product Catalog
Check out all of the products Traf-Sys has to offer in our NEW product catalog!